This long anorak is a replication of one of the most popular jacket styles on college campuses in the 1960's. From hippies to preppies this style was the anorak of choice for generations.
This jacket is made of easy care fabric that is both waterproof and truly stain resistant.
Durable heavy gage zippers and high quality ring snaps make up the hardware components for this iconic style, which features a front zip closing with a ring snap secured covering placket that keeps the moisture out. This anorak has fully lined sleeves with adjustable cuff straps and a snap on/snap off removable oversized hood with "bill detail". It has adjustable waist and hem details (draw cords), roomie pockets and lot's of attitude - after all, it's got some history.
- 100% PU Coated Polyester
- Heavy gage zippers and high quality ring snaps
- Front zip closing with a ring snap secured covering placket
- Snap on/snap off removable oversized hood
- Adjustable waist and hem details
- Available in a shorter style as well.